What is Prezi?
This is an example of a Prezi ...
The Activity .... What do I have to do for this Skill Snack?
1. Click here to go to the Prezi website.
2. Click here to view the Prezi support page if you need some assistance.
3. In the top right corner of the window, click on Sign Up (if you need a new account) or Log In (if you already have an account). Please note, you can choose the Education option, where you will be asked to use your CSO email address. As part of this process, you will also be asked to add your school website address. Please make sure you type http:// before the web address. Prezi will send you an email so that you can verify your account. Please click the link in that email to ensure you get the full benefits of signing up as an educator.
4. Once you are fully signed up, click on New Prezi.
5. Choose a theme and start creating.
6. Your Prezi should have at least the following:
a) a title
b) an image or video
c) a path
d) an attempt at zooming in to add content
7. Once you have finished your Prezi, click on Exit. You should now see your Prezi on your Prezi main page. You can edit the name of your Prezi, by clicking on the pencil (edit) icon beside the Prezi's name.
8. Navigate your way back to your Prezi main page (by clicking on "Your Prezis"), and click on the picture of the Prezi that you just created.
9. Click on Share, and the Viewing tab, and copy the URL address that is displayed in the window.
10. Copy this URL address into the Task Submission Form on the right side of this Skill Snack window.
11. Have a go at sharing your Prezi with colleagues or students.
12. If you are a Gate21 or MNLive school, have a go at clicking on Share, and the embed tab, so that you can use the HTML code to embed the Prezi into your Gate21 or MNLive virtual classroom.
13. Answer Question A on the right side of this Skill Snack window, fill in the survey questions and click on submit.
Task Submission Form for this Skill Snack (Prezi)