Andrew's Popplet - Romeo and Juliet
Sarah's Popplet - Transport
Patricia's Popplet - Book Week
Frances' Popplet - Winter Vocabulary
Rosalind's Popplet - Great White Sharks
Popplet can be used:
1) As a mind-mapping tool to deconstruct key concepts or ideas.
2) As a pre-knowledge task to orient students to a new topic and to explore exisitng knowledge.
3) As a spelling activity to show definitions, sentences, tenses or homophones.
4) Brainstorming ideas about a topic
5) Draw or write descriptions of words
6) Summary of topic points
7) List of resources (eg Book Week books)
8) Summary of knowledge on a given topic
9) List of vocabulary knoweldge on a topic
10) Presenting information in a visual way, linking words, pictures and videos
11) Presenting research topics
12) Sorting visual images and videos into categories
Gemma's Popplet - Spelling
Peter's Popplet - First Aid
Stephanie's Popplet - Living Things
Rosetta's Popplet - Rocks
Leanne's Popplet - Transport