the new name for the Wallwisher site. It is a free and user friendly online tool that allows users to create a digital wall of multimedia sticky notes. In addition to text, the notes can include images, links and videos. Create a wall, then invite others to add stickies.
The Activity .... What do I have to do for this Skill Snack?
1. Click here to watch a series of short tutorials about Padlet / Wallwisher.
2. Click here to go to the Padlet / Wallwisher website.
3. Build a new wall based on a topic of your choice. (See the above display of ways to use Padlet / Wallwisher in the classroom if you need some inspiration) Please make sure you use your name as part of the title.
4. Change the wallpaper and portrait picture for your wall.
5. Your wall must have at least 15 stickies on your topic. Option - have a go at sharing your wall with your class or a colleague so that they can add stickies to your wall.
6. Your wall should have at least one picture and one website link.
7. Once you have finished your wall copy the URL address for your wall. You can get this address from the address bar at the top of your screen. (It will most likely look similar to http://wallwisher.com/wall/6koi515ztu)
8. Paste your copied URL address into the Task Submission on the right side of this screen.
Click on the links below if you require help using Padlet / Wallwisher
Help with Padlet / Wallwisher walls
* How do I create a wall?
* How do I post on a wall?
* How do I modify my wall?
* How do i share my wall with others?
Help with posting on Padlet / Wallwisher walls
* How do I post multimedia on a wall?
* How do I drag my posts?
* Why can't I move some posts on my wall?
* How do I reaize my posts?
* How do I format my posts?
Help with the primacy of my Padlet / Wallwisher walls
* Are wallwisher walls private?
* How safe is my information?
* Do I need to sign up to create a wall?
* Do I need an account to create a post on a wall?
* Is there an installable version of Padlet / Wallwisher?